Hi Everybody,
This is a verse I repeat to myself daily that keeps me going from day to day, it's an easy one to memorize that's why I like it!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.". Proverbs 3:5
On that note, I just wanted to let you know that God has answered all of our prayers and Madison has responded to her new medications quite nicely!! If that doesn't deserve an Amen, Hallelujah, Praise the Lord I don't know what does! He has yet again performed another miracle on our little M&M :)
What does that mean now? Well, it means that next week we'll go to the cath lab (this will be her fourth trip) where dr's will look at all the pressures in her heart, look at her valves, lung arteries etc. and see what's really going on. If things look like they did on her echo that she had on Monday we're hopefully looking at a valve repair surgery and not transplant which would be sooooooo much better!! I never thought I would be so excited for another heart surgery but hey, it's all relative right! In the mean time we just wait till next week and pray for a good trip to the cath lab :)
I want to shout it from the rooftops and let everyone know how much their prayers are working and to please keep them coming!! God is faithful!
Oh and last week I remember posting how I couldn't survive without our moms but I forgot to mention something else, I forgot to mention this rock that holds me up each day, this Angel who keeps me going, this comedian that makes me laugh in the darkest moments, this provider who gives Madi and I everything we ever need or want, this man who treats me like a queen, this person who is my best friend and soul mate, what is this something I forgot to mention? Well, it's my hubby, Austin of course (sorry I forgot you hon). When I started dating him almost ten years ago I never knew we would go through something like this but God knew way back then we would be the perfect team to weather this storm. There's no way I could have made it through the past 16 months without him by my side :)
We continue to do well here at the hospital, the days actually go by pretty fast which is nice. We've had wonderful friends and family that continue to visit and keep us company. The four of us girls (Madi, mama, Gramsie and Grama) are becoming familiar faces to all the dr's and nurses which they are all very nice and friendly.
Hope you all are well, and enjoying the Christmas season :)
Love Tabi
No comments:
Post a Comment