Hi There,
Just thought I would give another Madi update today since its been a couple days since I last posted. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and sweet comments, that is so nice of you all! Madi is doing just fine here at the hospital, right now she is still being monitored for abnormal heart rhythms because she's had a few episodes during the last two nights that are concerning, she's fine during the day, it's just when she (and her little heart) get sleepy they both try to drift in to a deep sleep!! It hasn't caused any problems yet but dr's just don't want it to get worse. So, they've taken her off some medications she was on that can cause these sort of problems and hope that will help, if not she may have to get a pacemaker, which, unfortunately is another full blown surgery for her.......ugh! But, her heart is acting happier today just as I sit here and watch her rhythm on the monitor I can see the rhythm problems are a lot better today than yesterday so hopefully that is a good sign!
Anyway, I am beyond thankful that she has no idea what is going on, she just thinks we are at a boring hotel that doesn't allow dogs and has mean people that poke you for absolutely no reason sometimes! She doesn't let it bother her, thankfully she just plays with her toys and watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all the time!! She's obbssessed with Mickey! It's a blessing that someday I will only have to tell her why she has a scar down her chest, I would hate for her to remember, but it's just another way that God protects her :).
Last night was the first time I had been in our new house even though we bought it on Tuesday (I can't bring myself to leave Madi's room too often, fortunately she has never once been alone at any of her hospital stays thanks to our families). It is so nice to actually live in the same city as the hospital this time, at least I can see my doggies from time to time and do laundry when needed! Huck and Kodiak love the new house, which makes me happy too; Huck can see out the front and back windows from the catwalk thing which he loves and Kodiak has tile everywhere to keep him cool :). Oh yeah, and Austin and I love it too, we did buy it for more than just the dogs amenities, lol. I know I will enjoy it much more once Madi is there, I don't actually even like being there without her, it's just not the same! As I'm typing my mom and dad are there unpacking mountains of boxes as the moving company brought all our stuff just yesterday. Austin was also able to take the whole week off to help with moving, which turned out good since Madi is in the hospital now too. He's been going here, there, and everywhere getting everything situated there and here for us, he's such an amazing daddy and hubby!
Whoa, guess I had a lot more to say than I thought, kind of a long post! Hope you all are well! God makes it apparent everyday that He is watching over Madi so thank you again for your continued prayers!
Love Tabi
No comments:
Post a Comment